Shrewsbury River Classic Festival Update:
Due to periods of very heavy rain, I would like to say that the event for next week is now looking Doubtful. I will make a firm and final decision on Thursday. This is a precautionary measure to give Anglers taking part the opportunity to change work commitments, days off or accommodation. I just can’t see far enough into the weather and river level situation to make that firm decision now.
The rescheduled dates will be the following Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 15th,16th and17th October. The same times and HQ. I will post on this page Thursday so please spread the word.
On Thursday if we have to change, would those who can fish the following week please text me your name on 07980 556498. It will help me reducing having to make 78 telephone calls.
I’m afraid I can’t control the weather.