Radbrook Pool is the smaller sister to Mousecroft, adapted for the disabled angler with wheelchair access. Situated in a residential area, this pool has a maximum of nine pegs.There is no close season on this pool.
A very productive, mixed fishery with an abundance of Carp normally suited to waggler tactics. The pool itself is flanked by houses on one side, and a mixture of well established trees and grassy areas on the other banks. Access to the fishery is from the ‘Inn on the Green’ situated on the opposite side of the road, where you will find ample parking. There is a small supermarket and a few local shops adjacent to the Inn on the Green. Follow either Radbrook Road or Longden Road and turn into Bank Farm Road.
Special rules apply:
- NO PRE-BAITING
- BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY
- NO BREAD OR FLOATING CRUST ALLOWED
- NO FISHING BEFORE 8 AM
- NO FISHING AFTER 8 PM
- (or dusk, whichever is sooner)
- DO NOT FISH FROM THE BEACH AREA NEAREST THE HOUSES
- Please be aware of the wild fowl on the pool
- Under no circumstance leave any line or litter
- Anglers under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- Junior Anglers (under the age of 12) require a permit
- A maximum of two rods at all times
- Do not park in front of the houses