Shrewsbury River Classic Festival Update:
Due to very high river levels the event for next week is postponed as the levels will not fall to an acceptable level in time.
The Festival will now take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 15th,16th and 17th October. The HQ and draw times will remain the same.
Those who have entered would you please TEXT me YOUR NAME and I CAN FISH on 07980 556498 “IF YOU CAN STILL FISH THE EVENT” on the new dates. This will CONFIRM your place and help me by reducing some phone calls. Those who do not confirm or cannot fish,I will contact you and sort your fees out etc. I hope most of you can. If we have a reduced entry, I will have to amend the payouts etc.
I will keep an eye on the weather and levels over the next few days and update when necessary on this page. Thanks for your help and hopefully look forward to seeing you all on 15th October.
Shrewsbury Town Fisheries