Shrewsbury River Classic 3 Day Festival Decision Time:

After looking at various aspects and talking to a number of people with respect to weather and levels, this is a close call. There are too many positives to overrule negatives. So a bold decision has been made to put the Festival as let’s go for it. It is “ON”
It is what it is. If we postpone it, many may not get accommodation booked or time off work. We may weather wise be in the same boat next time.
Good luck to all and see you all Tuesday morning at the Inn on the Green HQ.

Andy Jones